Mastery InSight NLP: What's Hot & Social Media
Mastery InSight Institute on FACEBOOK
We use Facebook to post interesting and timely comments that don't necessarily require entire blog entries here. We look forward to connecting and engaging with you there as well as here.
Mastery InSight Institute on Twitter
NLP gifts sent by mail:
CD & Sensory-Rich Word-List
- On January 1, 2015, Jonathan Altfeld and 20 other co-authors released a digital book entitled "Creating Business Growth."
- After six and a half great years based in central Pennsylvania, and running many courses in Washingt
- What are the Four Stages of Learning?
- In today's post, I share how and why an NLP Modeling project could be set up to fail, and what to do instead!
- In today's post, I share a sales-closing I think you'll love, and follow that with NLP skills applied to selling, including: Sensory Acuity, Sensory Awareness, Calibration, Using Suggestions to 'plant' thoughts ethically, and other NLP language patterns!
- How Well do NLP Techniques and Skills apply to selling, sales, wealth-building, closing deals, and making money? (August 18, 2014)Sales is one of the absolute best applications of NLP. Yet many salespeople well-trained in traditional models haven't taken advantage of this, usually because they're skeptical of whether or not NLP would get in the way of what they're alr
- Do your emotions drive you? Or do you drive your emotions?
- NLP has enabled people just like you to discover that actively building, deepening, and maintaining Rapport creates stronger and more desirable results in communication settings of any kind.
- NLP Insights from Animal-Training helps you learn and teach more effectively!
- The A.I. Advantage: How and Why A.I. helps you with Decisions, Learning, Communication, and Success. (May 07, 2014)Relax; we're not talking about getting brain implants or strapping you into a big computer.
- R.B., Management Consultant, MichiganAttended Course : Flirtopia DVD-setWhat I got from my first two hours after Flirtopia: I sat next to a flight attendant on the way back home, & had tremendous fun chatting with...R.B.Management Consultant, MichiganAttended Course : Flirtopia DVD-set
What I got from my first two hours after Flirtopia: I sat next to a flight attendant on the way back home, & had tremendous fun chatting with her with just one outcome in mind - I wanted her to feel really good! I found myself really enjoying using what I had learned over the weekend, & I could tell that she was getting a LOT of energy out of it - even though I established early in the conversation that we were both married, just to be safe (hanky-panky is a kind of pollution I could live without right now). It was a great conversation that made me feel really connected with a person I wouldn't ordinarily talk to, but the great part happened as we were getting off the plane. She reached in her bag & took out her book of frequent flyer coupons (the kind they give passengers when they want to appease them) she had, & very generously gave them to me - every single one. I was blown away! So I got at least 25,000 frequent flier miles out of my first two hours after the training - & I made this woman very happy in the bargain! What a hoot! I wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the company of the instructors & assistants. They were all tremendous, & really added a lot to the learning. As I left the hotel Sunday evening, I thought to myself that these are the kind of people I really enjoy having in my life. Generous, helpful, skilled & fun-loving are words that come to my mind to describe the members of your team.2000
- Matthew Newnham, Change Management Consultant, Edinburgh, UKAttended Course :From my perspective, context and meaning are, if not everything, a very big slice of the cake. Jonathan Altfeld's 'Knowledge Engineering...Matthew NewnhamChange Management Consultant, Edinburgh, UKAttended Course :
From my perspective, context and meaning are, if not everything, a very big slice of the cake. Jonathan Altfeld's 'Knowledge Engineering' has provided me with the tools and understanding to create contextual maps of any problem, with cause, effect AND meaning. This approach is very powerful, and allowed me to create breakthrough strategies immediately, with clarity and certainty of purpose. Beyond this, Jonathan is exceptionally wise and articulate about NLP and how to use it to effect meaningful, lasting change. He is also very approachable and generous, and a pleasure to work with.1997
- Jorge A. Colon, Attorney, Miami, FLAttended Course : NLP Practitioner TrainingJonathan Altfeld is truly dedicated to each of his students' growth and effectiveness. His integrity, patience, and kindness are a good model...Jorge A. ColonAttorney, Miami, FLAttended Course : NLP Practitioner Training
Jonathan Altfeld is truly dedicated to each of his students' growth and effectiveness. His integrity, patience, and kindness are a good model for trainers, managers, and parents.1998
- Jamie Smart, Trainer, Entrepreneur, Salad, Leicester, UKAttended Course : NLP Skills-Builders (course)(Written in 1999) Thanks a lot for an excellent course - I learned a lot and was grateful for your openness in explaining the how behind the...Jamie SmartTrainer, Entrepreneur, Salad, Leicester, UKAttended Course : NLP Skills-Builders (course)
(Written in 1999) Thanks a lot for an excellent course - I learned a lot and was grateful for your openness in explaining the how behind the teaching as well as the course material. I really appreciated the 1-to-1 work, and enjoyed the SoM work immensely (more next time please!). Thanks for an excellent weekend, and I'll look forward to your next trip to the UK. Thanks & regards!http://www.saladltd.co.uk1999
- Nick Kemp, Leeds UKBought Video : “Building Hypnotic Rapport”A great introduction to the many facets of building rapport. Jonathan is extremely fluid in his presentation of this subject perfectly pacing the...Nick KempLeeds UKBought Video : “Building Hypnotic Rapport”
A great introduction to the many facets of building rapport. Jonathan is extremely fluid in his presentation of this subject perfectly pacing the assembled delegates with his relaxed and fun approach to the material. His explanations of rhythm, mismatching, non verbal communication and frames of learning are excellent and its clear from watching that Jonathan has genuine enthusiasm in presenting seminars and is fully aware of how each of the delegates is responding both consciously and unconsciously as well as the dynamics of the group as a whole. As someone who avidly collects all kinds of NLP and hypnosis materials, (in CD, video and DVD formats), what I really liked about this DVD set is that Jonathan breaks the subject down into logical sections, which makes it extremely engaging and memorable for the viewer. His use of metaphors demonstrates someone who is in my opinion a natural presenter and I consider this DVD set invaluable and great value for money for anyone training in NLP, hypnosis or simply interested in improving their communication skills! In fact, I am sufficiently impressed by the quality of this set that I am going to seek out the other DVDs in Jonathan's "Skill-Builders Series".2005
- Donna McGeorge, Speaker, Facilitator, People with PEP,Attended Course : Speaking IngeniouslyI have just come off a 3 day training program with 13 people. I have to say I experienced amazing results and have integrated more HC than I thought...Donna McGeorgeSpeaker, Facilitator, People with PEP,Attended Course : Speaking Ingeniously
I have just come off a 3 day training program with 13 people. I have to say I experienced amazing results and have integrated more HC than I thought. During each of the breaks David [another Holographic Communication student] was coming to me and saying things like 'great amnesia patterns' and 'cool embedded commands' (or words to that effect). There were some that I was conscious of, and others that demonstrated unconscious skill. However, this course (Cert IV), through other public offerings, is often delivered in anything from 8 days to 6 months, and I had some (secret) concerns about pulling it off in 3 days... [judicious pause]... and I did. I believe that using the HC techniques of headlines, universals/truisms, moving people through states and using embedded commands meant this program had real legs and the content was delivered in an extremely accelerated, yet satisfying, way. In any case, the proof was in the pudding. Participants, in their final presentations, demonstrated *all* of the techniques that I had taught them and performed beautifully and "passed". Thanks again for an amazing workshop and more amazing experience. I will be recommending this program to my colleagues, and look forward to an 'advanced HC' program when it eventuates.http://www.peoplewithpep.com.au/2005
- Michael Roach, Coach, London, UKAttended Course : Knowledge EngineeringI used to think modelling was strategy elicitation and from that I could never figure out how people like Richard Bandler so successfully modelled...Michael RoachCoach, London, UKAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
I used to think modelling was strategy elicitation and from that I could never figure out how people like Richard Bandler so successfully modelled Erickson etc. I thought that maybe it was innate genius or maybe its something they don't teach explicitly now. In this training Jonathan brings his expertise from the domain of Knowledge Engineering (modelling experts and encoding that knowledge in software) together with his expertise in NLP. [...] What I had no idea of how to do before was how to code the information that I elicited. A Knowledge Engineer writes the rules that enable an expert system to make decisions, and while Cyberspace may be an overused word, its interesting to think of having a dataspace to represent the matrix of information you construct to build your model. [...] I recommend this training to those who want to learn how to model the excellence in other people and make it their own.http://michaelwilliamroach.com/2000
- Andy Smith, Trainer of NLP & Appreciative Inquiry, Coaching Leaders, FranceBought Audio : Metaphor Machine CDsJonathan Altfeld has done a first-class job of clarifying what makes a successful metaphor, and how to generate as many as you need. This CD set has...Andy SmithTrainer of NLP & Appreciative Inquiry, Coaching Leaders, FranceBought Audio : Metaphor Machine CDs
Jonathan Altfeld has done a first-class job of clarifying what makes a successful metaphor, and how to generate as many as you need. This CD set has given me a much better conscious understanding of how to use metaphor, and has changed the I way I teach metaphor use on my NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses. Also, to my knowledge, this material is more advanced than anything else available on metaphor construction.http://www.coachingleaders.co.uk/2009
- Michael Beale, NLP Trainer, PPI, Milton Keynes, UKAttended Course : Knowledge EngineeringI can throroughly recommend this course for anyone who is interested in developing their skills in modelling excellent performance, developing...Michael BealeNLP Trainer, PPI, Milton Keynes, UKAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
I can throroughly recommend this course for anyone who is interested in developing their skills in modelling excellent performance, developing opportunities or solving problems. The skills apply equally well to concepts at work as well as to personal issues. In addition the relatively small numbers helped create an exceptionally positive atmosphere and enabled excellent individual feedback.http://www.ppimk.com2000
- James Tsakalos, NLP Trainer, Developing Magic, Melbourne, AustraliaPersonal :Jonathan? He's very good. It's as simple as that. I would be willing to leave my students in his hands, and that puts him in the company...James TsakalosNLP Trainer, Developing Magic, Melbourne, AustraliaPersonal :
Jonathan? He's very good. It's as simple as that. I would be willing to leave my students in his hands, and that puts him in the company of maybe two or three other trainers who share that much of my respect. This is a guy who looks after every one of his students, works hard, has plenty of fun along the way and makes sure that everybody else does too. And he knows his stuff. From a student's point of view, this means that you're getting someone with top-notch skills and expertise. And from another NLP trainer's point of view - oooh baby! See, everyone knows that expertise in the nuts and bolts of NLP training will get you good results, and many trainers just stop there. But some of us aren't satisfied with nuts and bolts. Some of us want more. Because deep down, we know that there's technical skill, and then there's artistry! And this guy is an artist. As another trainer, it's an absolute joy to watch Jonathan weaving his magic. It's very easy to see that he loves what he does, and he loves doing it well. The number of NLP trainers that I endorse without reservation can be counted on the fingers of one hand (in fact, I could count them and still have room to spare for a couple of finger puppets). Jonathan is one of those trainers. If you have a chance to enroll in one of his seminars then you have a fantastic opportunity to experience quality NLP training with one of the best and most accessible trainers you're likely to find. My advice? Make the most of the opportunity - you'll have a great time, you'll learn a lot more than you think, and you'll develop some fantastic skills without even realising it until you notice yourself using them to great effect long after the course is over.http://nlpmelbourne.com.au/2011