NLP gifts sent by mail:
CD & Sensory-Rich Word-List
- In today's post, I share how and why an NLP Modeling project could be set up to fail, and what to do instead!
- In today's post, I share a sales-closing I think you'll love, and follow that with NLP skills applied to selling, including: Sensory Acuity, Sensory Awareness, Calibration, Using Suggestions to 'plant' thoughts ethically, and other NLP language patterns!
- How Well do NLP Techniques and Skills apply to selling, sales, wealth-building, closing deals, and making money? (August 18, 2014)Sales is one of the absolute best applications of NLP. Yet many salespeople well-trained in traditional models haven't taken advantage of this, usually because they're skeptical of whether or not NLP would get in the way of what they're alr
- Do your emotions drive you? Or do you drive your emotions?
- NLP has enabled people just like you to discover that actively building, deepening, and maintaining Rapport creates stronger and more desirable results in communication settings of any kind.
- NLP Insights from Animal-Training helps you learn and teach more effectively!
- The A.I. Advantage: How and Why A.I. helps you with Decisions, Learning, Communication, and Success. (May 07, 2014)Relax; we're not talking about getting brain implants or strapping you into a big computer.
- All of us have, at one time or another, attempted to influence another person, to no avail. It's a universal experience to walk head-first into unresponsive stubbornness.
- You are hereby invited to harness a natural mental process that you've probably never controlled in your past, learn techniques that utilize that process, and then become more effective and influential in every area of your life.
- This blog post is dedicated to anyone and everyone looking to measurably improve their business careers, and the date of its publishing marks a major transition for the Mastery InSight Institute towards focusing primarily on helping people become measurably more effective in business, with NLP.
- Cesar Gutierrez, New York, NYBought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible VoiceHope you and yours are doing well. I just wanted to share this recent compliment I received about my voice from a young lady I just met. "I...Cesar GutierrezNew York, NYBought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible Voice
Hope you and yours are doing well. I just wanted to share this recent compliment I received about my voice from a young lady I just met. "I also think you have a very nice voice. I would like to hear it some more." This of course led to us exchanging numbers and a potential relationship. So, with that said, when is "Irresistible Voice 2" coming out!? Thanks again for making a product that exceeds expectations.2006
- Elaine Christakos, Financial Coach, Kelowna, BCAttended Course : Linguistic WizardryJonathan is a superb trainer and communicator. I am thrilled to have participated in his recent Seattle Linguistic Wizardry workshop. Jonathan has...Elaine ChristakosFinancial Coach, Kelowna, BCAttended Course : Linguistic Wizardry
Jonathan is a superb trainer and communicator. I am thrilled to have participated in his recent Seattle Linguistic Wizardry workshop. Jonathan has a way of transferring knowledge with such ease as to include everyone - regardless of prior training or NLP experience. I was in awe watching how Jonathan managed to reach everyone in a different way - while constantly keeping the entire group engaged. I've now got a renewed excitement for practicing my NLP skills, and am more eager than ever to keep it working for me. Although I thought my coaching calls were great prior to attending LW, soon after my training - I found my calls to be more fluid and effective. The words seemed to flow much easier and my use of embedded commands are more natural and useful. I also am better able to focus my attention on understanding the style of my clients patterns - without losing focus on the content of what I'm teaching. It has all been such a natural process that I'm eager to see where it will be most effective next.2007
- Brian Tracy, Speaker, Author, World-Renowned Business Expert, Brian Tracy International,Bought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible Voice"This is a wonderful program that will give you a powerful, authoritative voice. It can change your life."Brian TracySpeaker, Author, World-Renowned Business Expert, Brian Tracy International,Bought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible Voice
"This is a wonderful program that will give you a powerful, authoritative voice. It can change your life."http://briantracy.com/2000
- Andy Preston, Sales Trainer, Outstanding Results, Manchester & LondonAttended Course : Linguistic WizardryWhat a fantastic 3-day event this is! Having been around the fringes of NLP for some time, after doing my Practitioner course, I was looking to...Andy PrestonSales Trainer, Outstanding Results, Manchester & LondonAttended Course : Linguistic Wizardry
What a fantastic 3-day event this is! Having been around the fringes of NLP for some time, after doing my Practitioner course, I was looking to further my skills without necessarily going the Master Practitioner route yet. I first met Jonathan Altfeld at an evening he ran in Manchester and heard about the Linguistic Wizadry course, and signed up immediately. Not only did the course look fantastic, but it was being held near Amsterdam - how could I refuse! In 3 days, I learnt more practical NLP (and how and where to apply it!) than with the vast majority of other trainings I've been to. I knew there were NLP trainers in the room, other Practitioners and people who'd not done Prac yet - and I was worried that the material would either be too complex for me to understand, or too simple (for the newbies). After the first hour, all those concerns melted away. Not only did Jonathan make the material simple, easy-to-understand and very practical, but the way he taught ensured everyone in the room (regardless of skill level) was getting massive value. I find I've achieved great command of metaphors, sensory language, storytelling, and much more - to list them here simply would not do the course justice! In my humble opinion this is by far the best value NLP course I've ever done, and having studied with some of the best NLP trainers in the world - I rate Jonathan in the top 1%.http://www.outstanding-results.co.uk/2006
- Linda Nurse-Thompson, London, UKAttended Course : Linguistic WizardryFor me the true value of a course becomes apparent after the session itself. How many times have you been to a training course where you heard some...Linda Nurse-ThompsonLondon, UKAttended Course : Linguistic Wizardry
For me the true value of a course becomes apparent after the session itself. How many times have you been to a training course where you heard some interesting things, promised you would apply them and then found that after a couple of months - despite all your best intentions - most of those great things you had heard were forgotten? Well, this is a course that has made a difference to my every day life. My skill at communication (both listening and sharing) has greatly increased and the fantastic thing is that as a result of this course I am still learning new things every day! So what is different versus other courses? Well firstly Jonathan managed to find a way to make the content of the course really meaningful for me (and the interesting thing is he found a way to achieve this for each one of the course delegates without losing out on the overall aims of the course), and secondly the course provided a number of tools that facilitates ongoing exploration and learning. One example, my brother had a presentation to do and after he shared some of his planned content my husband and I made a number of suggestions and observations based in our learning from the course with Jonathan. My brother asked how we could be so insightful. We explained and immediately my brother decided to sign up for the course.2006
- Jerleen Nearhood, Carrollton, TXAttended Course : Persuasion SummitHigh level training of persuasion with a class attendance of well-informed students that made the experience awesome. The trainer combination was...Jerleen NearhoodCarrollton, TXAttended Course : Persuasion Summit
High level training of persuasion with a class attendance of well-informed students that made the experience awesome. The trainer combination was unsurpassed with the best in the field of persuasion and communication.2001
- Nick Kemp, Leeds UKBought Video : “Building Hypnotic Rapport”A great introduction to the many facets of building rapport. Jonathan is extremely fluid in his presentation of this subject perfectly pacing the...Nick KempLeeds UKBought Video : “Building Hypnotic Rapport”
A great introduction to the many facets of building rapport. Jonathan is extremely fluid in his presentation of this subject perfectly pacing the assembled delegates with his relaxed and fun approach to the material. His explanations of rhythm, mismatching, non verbal communication and frames of learning are excellent and its clear from watching that Jonathan has genuine enthusiasm in presenting seminars and is fully aware of how each of the delegates is responding both consciously and unconsciously as well as the dynamics of the group as a whole. As someone who avidly collects all kinds of NLP and hypnosis materials, (in CD, video and DVD formats), what I really liked about this DVD set is that Jonathan breaks the subject down into logical sections, which makes it extremely engaging and memorable for the viewer. His use of metaphors demonstrates someone who is in my opinion a natural presenter and I consider this DVD set invaluable and great value for money for anyone training in NLP, hypnosis or simply interested in improving their communication skills! In fact, I am sufficiently impressed by the quality of this set that I am going to seek out the other DVDs in Jonathan's "Skill-Builders Series".2005
- Jim Black, Philadelphia, PAAttended Course : Belief Craft MP3 SetOut of the many seminars and trainings I've participated in over the years, Belief Craft tops them all. If you make the decision to take this...Jim BlackPhiladelphia, PAAttended Course : Belief Craft MP3 Set
Out of the many seminars and trainings I've participated in over the years, Belief Craft tops them all. If you make the decision to take this course, you'll not only get everything you wanted, but also things you never imagined."
- Simon Applebaum, Harmonix Systems, Southampton, UKAttended Course : Finding Your Irresistible VoiceI learned loads and increased my confidence in my own voice massively. The course kicked off with an opportunity for everyone to speak to the group...Simon ApplebaumHarmonix Systems, Southampton, UKAttended Course : Finding Your Irresistible Voice
I learned loads and increased my confidence in my own voice massively. The course kicked off with an opportunity for everyone to speak to the group and we got immediate feedback on our vocal strengths and areas for improvement. The feedback was insightful and effective - even at this very early stage of the course, we were all achieving quite serious improvements. A key aspect of Jonathan's approach is the use of real-time feedback and he uses several tools to do this. The theory is that normally you don't actually hear your own voice quite as other people do - the sound changes as it travels through the bones and tissues of your own head! By using feedback, you hear a more accurate version of your own voice, as other people hear it, and you can make adjustments on the fly in response to it. This worked for me. Although I'd previously done voice work, this was the first time I'd used this approach. I found I could focus on the actual sound of my voice, as I spoke. I sounded better which increased my confidence, helping me slow down my usual rush to get finished. Overall I found the course great fun, I learnt loads and the time passed in a flash. I particularly appreciated the lighter hearted sections at the end of the day's training where Jonathan demonstrated his voice impersonation skills. Ranging from Stallone and Arnie, through to Marge Simpson, we were all encouraged to join in and explore the range of our own voices. Fun and with a very serious purpose: each accent we practiced exercised particular parameters of our voice. Because I attended the beginning and end of the course, I missed out a big chunk in the middle including any gradual improvements the other attendees were making in their voice. So for me, on my return on the final day, I noticed quite dramatic improvements compared with the initial session. Straw polls frequently show that many people lack confidence in their voice. If you consider your voice to be one of your key assets, Finding Your Irresistible Voice is a valuable and effective learning experience, where you could expect to make fantastic improvements, in a fun and supportive environment, that boosts your confidence.2006
- David Regler, NLP Trainer & Business Coach, Maine Associates,Bought Video : NLP Skills-Builders (course)Having just finished watching the third set of DVDs I can say that it has been a fantastic investment of my time and money. Each DVD is well...David ReglerNLP Trainer & Business Coach, Maine Associates,Bought Video : NLP Skills-Builders (course)
Having just finished watching the third set of DVDs I can say that it has been a fantastic investment of my time and money. Each DVD is well structured, the quality is outstanding, the exercises are well presented and the material is first class. They undoubtedly stand alone on their own merits and, when combined, offer an extremely powerful learning experience. "Building Hypnotic Rapport" is great fun as you can do the drills with a partner and unpack them alongside the students on the DVD; "Sharpening Your Influence" was an excellent way to learn some extremely powerful language patterns; and, as a Coach, "Unbridled Motivation" was my personal favourite as it offers a wealth of techniques to use with my clients, I just love "propulsion systems"! If you, like me, are not yet able to train with Jonathan personally, these DVDs are an excellent alternative, with the additional benefit of being able to review them again and again. You will be delighted with this DVD set, there are gems in every one for everyone.http://www.execcoach.net/executive-coaching/david-regler.htm2005