NLP gifts sent by mail:
CD & Sensory-Rich Word-List
- Watch NLP Co-Founder Richard Bandler use NLP to eliminate Michael Strahan's phobic response to snakes -- in minutes (with Kelly Ripa bringing over a BIG snake at the end to test Michael's response). Spoiler alert: It worked ridiculously well.
- Trial by Fire? No need. There are more pleasant ways to get great at Public Speaking (& other skills) (November 20, 2015)No matter what skill you want to learn, no matter what fears or concerns or hesitation you may have, there are and will always be a wide range of approaches, to learning that skill. It's important to keep that in mind when making learning choices.
- Did Ericksonian Hypnosis and/or NLP make these famous people into Wizards? (or help them become famous?) (September 12, 2015)Many more famous people have been trained in Ericksonian (indirect) Hypnosis and NLP than you might guess. There are certainly far more who have strong interests here than have publically admitted so.
- On January 1, 2015, Jonathan Altfeld and 20 other co-authors released a digital book entitled "Creating Business Growth."
- After six and a half great years based in central Pennsylvania, and running many courses in Washingt
- What are the Four Stages of Learning?
- In today's post, I share how and why an NLP Modeling project could be set up to fail, and what to do instead!
- In today's post, I share a sales-closing I think you'll love, and follow that with NLP skills applied to selling, including: Sensory Acuity, Sensory Awareness, Calibration, Using Suggestions to 'plant' thoughts ethically, and other NLP language patterns!
- How Well do NLP Techniques and Skills apply to selling, sales, wealth-building, closing deals, and making money? (August 18, 2014)Sales is one of the absolute best applications of NLP. Yet many salespeople well-trained in traditional models haven't taken advantage of this, usually because they're skeptical of whether or not NLP would get in the way of what they're alr
- Do your emotions drive you? Or do you drive your emotions?
- Quinton Zondervan, CEO, Excelimmune, Inc., Woburn, MAHired Coaching :I hired Jonathan for weekly 1-on-1 executive coaching, as well as invited him to spend two days with my team of scientists and managers, for a...Quinton ZondervanCEO, Excelimmune, Inc., Woburn, MAHired Coaching :
I hired Jonathan for weekly 1-on-1 executive coaching, as well as invited him to spend two days with my team of scientists and managers, for a customized presentation followed up with individual employee coaching sessions.
Jonathan was tremendously helpful in coaching me through some very difficult situations. We focussed primarily on "emotional state management" which he quickly diagnosed was where I needed the most help. Maintaining the proper emotional equilibrium while going through stressful situations to a large extend comes natural to me. Nonetheless, there was a lot of room for improvement, and Jonathan definitely helped me reach a higher level of performance. Working with Jonathan was an absolute delight because he would quickly assess the situation I would describe to him and give me clear, specific pointers on how to adjust my perceptions and options to create a more positive emotional state regarding the situation. From there we would seamlessly transition to specific training exercises to prepare for future situations. I use many of these techniques now without thinking about them; they've become part of my repertoire and toolset.
Not only was Jonathan able to help me improve my performance, he worked with my entire team to help them improve their internal communication. By appropriately confronting them with the need to take responsibility for the outcome of their individual attempts at communication, he was able to help many of them move towards a greater awareness of their own specific communication needs and approaches and to make adjustments to improve the outcome. One team member told me what an amazing resource he was. I was very pleased with the changes in the team's approach to communicating with each other. While communication is still of course not yet perfect among them, it has improved considerably, and this allowed the team to achieve an amazing result. We set goals for the end of the year that we thought were aggressive. In fact we ended up beating the date by 2 months. No doubt we got lucky of course in terms of not encountering major technical obstacles we could not easily overcome. Nonetheless I credit a significant part of our success to Jonathan's work in enabling better team communication. Just the knowledge that in fact there were specific, attainable ways to make communication better encouraged the team and gave them the confidence to work through tense or difficult situations more smoothly than before.
Jonathan is indeed a tremendous resource for those who want to improve their communications (in the broadest sense of that word). Ultimately all human achievement is based on our proficiency to interact with others in a way that makes it more likely we will achieve a mutually beneficial, mutually desired outcome. Jonathan is able to work with any team or individual motivated enough to seek help in doing better, and helping them improve. What I appreciate the most about Jonathan is that he does not try to create an unnatural dependence. On the contrary, he happily shares his techniques and uses exercises and training to help you internalize them. Like any good coach, he helps you get better and acquire new skills that you can use on your own to achieve amazing results.http://www.excelimmune.com/2011
- Tom Minter, Entrepreneur, London, UKAttended Course : Speaking IngeniouslyWhether you are looking to improve your speaking or to gain more of a mastery over yourself, Speaking Ingeniously is a course that will grow and...Tom MinterEntrepreneur, London, UKAttended Course : Speaking Ingeniously
Whether you are looking to improve your speaking or to gain more of a mastery over yourself, Speaking Ingeniously is a course that will grow and stretch you beyond what you previously thought possible. With each passing day you will be amazed and inspired as you feel your skill and confidence being educed from within. In my experience Jonathan's skills as an NLP trainer are second to none, and through his masterful and outstanding techniques you will be blown away with - and left open-mouthed - at your own potential. Thank you for the great five days, I really appreciate your time and commitment to us. It was also enjoyable and memorable to spend some great time on a personal level. No doubt we will have more chances again in the future...2006
- Michael Beale, NLP Trainer, PPI, Milton Keynes, UKAttended Course : Knowledge EngineeringI can throroughly recommend this course for anyone who is interested in developing their skills in modelling excellent performance, developing...Michael BealeNLP Trainer, PPI, Milton Keynes, UKAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
I can throroughly recommend this course for anyone who is interested in developing their skills in modelling excellent performance, developing opportunities or solving problems. The skills apply equally well to concepts at work as well as to personal issues. In addition the relatively small numbers helped create an exceptionally positive atmosphere and enabled excellent individual feedback.http://www.ppimk.com2000
- Joseph Kao, London, UKAttended Course : Knowledge EngineeringEverything I’ve bought from Jonathan invites you to stretch yourself, or as Jonathan puts it, to be aggressive with your learning. And when you do...Joseph KaoLondon, UKAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
Everything I’ve bought from Jonathan invites you to stretch yourself, or as Jonathan puts it, to be aggressive with your learning. And when you do the exercises and actively engage with the material, you’ll find there are few products on the market that produce as great an impact in your skill development as Jonathan’s do. Jonathan and Doug’s new Belief Craft MP3s are a thorough grounding in two skill-sets: Knowledge Engineering (how to track beliefs conversationally), and Sleight of mouth (how to reframe a person’s belief in at least 16 different ways). Once you actually do the exercises – I found that you immediately start to hear far more belief structures in people’s everyday language. My thinking has become more flexible, and I can more fluidly create fresh perspectives for my clients and friends in everyday conversation.2009
- Kay Pentacost, Database Solutions Developer,Attended Course : NLP Practitioner TrainingFor twelve amazing days in April and May the group of us learned about NLP through explanation, exercises, and trance (my favorite part). It's...Kay PentacostDatabase Solutions Developer,Attended Course : NLP Practitioner Training
For twelve amazing days in April and May the group of us learned about NLP through explanation, exercises, and trance (my favorite part). It's been 5 months since I started the NLP Practioner Training. The first effects I noticed after the training was how much easier it was to read my NLP books. The second effect was an ability to easily control my states, most of the time, and the knowledge that I could anytime I wanted to. The most frequent comment I got from others was something like... "you seem different... I don't know, lighter somehow." I take it as a compliment! My life has changed a lot. Some of the ways are very subtle: a sense of comfort, a feeling of attractiveness, more positive responses from other people. I get more done at work because my focus is better; when I'm not focusing, I use NLP to start and increase my focus. I have more fun when I'm not working (and really, more fun working). And in some ways things seem completely different. I can't explain exactly how, but the world is brighter and sparkly. You'll know what I mean, I think, if you've had a practitioner course; you'll find out when you take one, if you haven't yet. I think it's the best thing I ever did for myself... so far.1998
- Andy Preston, Sales Trainer, Outstanding Results, Manchester & LondonAttended Course : Speaking IngeniouslyAs someone who already has public speaking and training experience, I had been looking for a course that would help me further develop my skills for...Andy PrestonSales Trainer, Outstanding Results, Manchester & LondonAttended Course : Speaking Ingeniously
As someone who already has public speaking and training experience, I had been looking for a course that would help me further develop my skills for a long time. Most courses either only cater for the absolute beginner, or focus on the less important aspects of speaking - where to hold your hands, how to use Powerpoint for example. Jonathan Altfeld's Speaking Ingeniously course however is different. Right from day 1, I realised I was in for something special. The massive growth both myself and other attendees experienced in our speaking skills would be hard to believe if we didn't have the DVD evidence! Jonathan's ability to train a mixed ability group is unrivaled, and on this course there were already-confident public speakers like myself, right down to people who had never spoken in public before, and even one who had a fear of public speaking! The way Jonathan trains means that everyone, regardless of their current skill level, gets massive benefits from his courses. He has mastered the hard-to-master art of training different skill levels at one time, without anyone feeling he's going too fast or too slow and it's the most effortless learning I've experienced (and among the most powerful). Who would I recommend this course to? Anyone that wants to improve their speaking skills - whether they want to speak in public or just improve their position at work (and believe me, you'll be able to negotiate more money after this course!). In my opinion, this is THE best course on speaking skills, and having researched lots of courses before I chose this one, I can guarantee you won't find the majority of this material (or have this sort of experience) anywhere else. If you want a 10 out of 10 experience, I wholeheartedly recommend Jonathan Altfeld and this course over any other.http://www.outstanding-results.co.uk/2006
- Elaine Christakos, Financial Coach, Kelowna, BCAttended Course : Linguistic WizardryJonathan is a superb trainer and communicator. I am thrilled to have participated in his recent Seattle Linguistic Wizardry workshop. Jonathan has...Elaine ChristakosFinancial Coach, Kelowna, BCAttended Course : Linguistic Wizardry
Jonathan is a superb trainer and communicator. I am thrilled to have participated in his recent Seattle Linguistic Wizardry workshop. Jonathan has a way of transferring knowledge with such ease as to include everyone - regardless of prior training or NLP experience. I was in awe watching how Jonathan managed to reach everyone in a different way - while constantly keeping the entire group engaged. I've now got a renewed excitement for practicing my NLP skills, and am more eager than ever to keep it working for me. Although I thought my coaching calls were great prior to attending LW, soon after my training - I found my calls to be more fluid and effective. The words seemed to flow much easier and my use of embedded commands are more natural and useful. I also am better able to focus my attention on understanding the style of my clients patterns - without losing focus on the content of what I'm teaching. It has all been such a natural process that I'm eager to see where it will be most effective next.2007
- Howard Wolf, Miami, FLAttended Course : Persuasion SummitPTPS was absolutely the best training in persuasion I've ever experienced. Chris' skills in NLP and persuasion are a compilation of the...Howard WolfMiami, FLAttended Course : Persuasion Summit
PTPS was absolutely the best training in persuasion I've ever experienced. Chris' skills in NLP and persuasion are a compilation of the best of Richard Bandler, Kenrick Cleveland, & Michael Hall, all combined. Chris has evolved these techniques, enhanced them, and repackaged persuasion for the new millenium. Chris has tested his techniques thousands of times through the thousands of telemarketers he's managed over the years. This seminar will go down in the annuls of NLP history.2001
- Claudio Sennhauser, Demo Coach and Author of "Giving Memorable Product Demos", ThailandBought Audio : Automatic Yes CD-setIn this program, Jonathan teaches how to elicit and influence emotional states in elegant and natural ways. Although the program focuses on one-on-...Claudio SennhauserDemo Coach and Author of "Giving Memorable Product Demos", ThailandBought Audio : Automatic Yes CD-set
In this program, Jonathan teaches how to elicit and influence emotional states in elegant and natural ways. Although the program focuses on one-on-one communication, all of the skills and knowledge taught can be applied to product demonstrations and group presentations as well. In the Sample Track from CD 1, Jonathan says: "Lead your audience to an Action State in a way that aligns with their values and beliefs." That sums up what you will get from the program: the ability to elicit and influence emotional states in your audience. You will learn how to lead someone from an Encounter State to an Action State through the chaining of smaller state changes in between. This is a skill that will set you apart from other presenters. Thinking about how your audience will feel will most certainly help you add great stories, and sequence them for maximum impact. For me, this program is a keeper! I recommend it to any product demonstrator as a secret weapon. Armed with it, you will be able to elicit and change the emotional states of your audience with elegance. I consider this the main ingredient that will lead to truly memorable demos.http://sennhauser.com/2009
- Anand Rao, London, UKAttended Course : Belief Craft Seminar"I thoroughly enjoyed the training which has helped me to fill in a tremendously powerful area of skill in NLP, that I had previously avoided by...Anand RaoLondon, UKAttended Course : Belief Craft Seminar
"I thoroughly enjoyed the training which has helped me to fill in a tremendously powerful area of skill in NLP, that I had previously avoided by thinking it was going to take too much effort to learn. Combining [SoM] with KE gives a context in which to precisely use language patterns."2005