NLP gifts sent by mail:
CD & Sensory-Rich Word-List
- After six and a half great years based in central Pennsylvania, and running many courses in Washingt
- What are the Four Stages of Learning?
- In today's post, I share how and why an NLP Modeling project could be set up to fail, and what to do instead!
- In today's post, I share a sales-closing I think you'll love, and follow that with NLP skills applied to selling, including: Sensory Acuity, Sensory Awareness, Calibration, Using Suggestions to 'plant' thoughts ethically, and other NLP language patterns!
- How Well do NLP Techniques and Skills apply to selling, sales, wealth-building, closing deals, and making money? (August 18, 2014)Sales is one of the absolute best applications of NLP. Yet many salespeople well-trained in traditional models haven't taken advantage of this, usually because they're skeptical of whether or not NLP would get in the way of what they're alr
- Do your emotions drive you? Or do you drive your emotions?
- NLP has enabled people just like you to discover that actively building, deepening, and maintaining Rapport creates stronger and more desirable results in communication settings of any kind.
- NLP Insights from Animal-Training helps you learn and teach more effectively!
- The A.I. Advantage: How and Why A.I. helps you with Decisions, Learning, Communication, and Success. (May 07, 2014)Relax; we're not talking about getting brain implants or strapping you into a big computer.
- All of us have, at one time or another, attempted to influence another person, to no avail. It's a universal experience to walk head-first into unresponsive stubbornness.
- Zach Poitra, Entrepreneur, Portland, ORAttended Course : “Irresistible Voice”seminarJonathan Altfeld is filling a much needed niche in the NLP community - training and developing the use of voice control. It is very well recognized...Zach PoitraEntrepreneur, Portland, ORAttended Course : “Irresistible Voice”seminar
Jonathan Altfeld is filling a much needed niche in the NLP community - training and developing the use of voice control. It is very well recognized and documented that voice control is a key element when inducing trance, persuasion, and building rapport yet Jonathan is the only trainer that offers workshops on the subject. If your voice has been a source of frustration for you, then I definitely recommend that you purchase his Irresistable Voice CDs and/or attend one of his workshops. All of Jonathan's seminars are well structured, individualized, and pragmatic. It is extremely easy and fun to learn from Jonathan.2008
- Silke Scheidereiter, GermanyAttended Course : Knowledge EngineeringThanks again for a wonderful & mind altering weekend; it was worth every single penny! I'm just after getting back to Germany & my...Silke ScheidereiterGermanyAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
Thanks again for a wonderful & mind altering weekend; it was worth every single penny! I'm just after getting back to Germany & my brain just can't stop generating new ideas & solutions, identifying patterns, going through the huge pile of new information! I think the drive from the UK to Germany never seemed that short & productive before. I still don't have a clue as to how you managed to get that much data into these few inches of my brain in such a short time! NLP seems to be much more effective & powerful than I ever dared to dream of. You're a brilliant trainer & I'm glad to have had you as my "personal introduction" to NLP & Knowledge Engineering. Thinking back I can still feel the excitement of learning (& I still DO...) & the warm welcome I got from you & the group. Being relatively new to the whole field of NLP that means a LOT...at least to me! Thanks a million & I hope to see you again in the future. Maybe for another training!1998
- David Gould, Bristol Hypnotherapy, Bristol, UKAttended Course : Speaking IngeniouslyOf the 10+ trainers I've trained with and met, (Note, this includes Richard Bandler & John Grinder both) none have been close to his [...David GouldBristol Hypnotherapy, Bristol, UKAttended Course : Speaking Ingeniously
Of the 10+ trainers I've trained with and met, (Note, this includes Richard Bandler & John Grinder both) none have been close to his [Jonathan's] 24/7 devotion to students (especially the 'difficult' ones). For example, 90% of the time he offers bonus lessons over meals and often late into the night. His understanding of NLP is as deep as that of any trainer outside the original Santa Cruz study group. But more importantly, it's his ability to package and deliver that knowledge so that his students use it... that makes him one of the best trainers ever. This incredible ability is what Jonathan aims to teach in the Speaking Ingeniously seminar. I'll let others speak for previous HC events but I can tell you that this time he hit a perfect bulls-eye. And it was a blast! I don't remember having so much fun in an NLP training. This group was a wonderful mix of personalities. I often go into a seminar with different outcomes from the other students and Jonathan allowed us the flexibility so I could focus on what I wanted out of it. I've got more out of this seminar than all but 2 of the other 19 I've done.http://www.deep-trance.com2005
- R.B., Management Consultant, MichiganAttended Course : Flirtopia DVD-setWhat I got from my first two hours after Flirtopia: I sat next to a flight attendant on the way back home, & had tremendous fun chatting with...R.B.Management Consultant, MichiganAttended Course : Flirtopia DVD-set
What I got from my first two hours after Flirtopia: I sat next to a flight attendant on the way back home, & had tremendous fun chatting with her with just one outcome in mind - I wanted her to feel really good! I found myself really enjoying using what I had learned over the weekend, & I could tell that she was getting a LOT of energy out of it - even though I established early in the conversation that we were both married, just to be safe (hanky-panky is a kind of pollution I could live without right now). It was a great conversation that made me feel really connected with a person I wouldn't ordinarily talk to, but the great part happened as we were getting off the plane. She reached in her bag & took out her book of frequent flyer coupons (the kind they give passengers when they want to appease them) she had, & very generously gave them to me - every single one. I was blown away! So I got at least 25,000 frequent flier miles out of my first two hours after the training - & I made this woman very happy in the bargain! What a hoot! I wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the company of the instructors & assistants. They were all tremendous, & really added a lot to the learning. As I left the hotel Sunday evening, I thought to myself that these are the kind of people I really enjoy having in my life. Generous, helpful, skilled & fun-loving are words that come to my mind to describe the members of your team.2000
- Claudio Sennhauser, Demo Coach and Author of "Giving Memorable Product Demos", ThailandBought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible VoiceYour 'Finding Your Irresistible Voice' 2-CD set [...] really gives me the tools & knowledge to IMPROVE my voice... no matter what level...Claudio SennhauserDemo Coach and Author of "Giving Memorable Product Demos", ThailandBought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible Voice
Your 'Finding Your Irresistible Voice' 2-CD set [...] really gives me the tools & knowledge to IMPROVE my voice... no matter what level. Just learning about how to develop a dual-tone voice is worth the money for the whole set! I especially like your dynamic presentation of the material - your good mood really comes through.... A definite must in the library of any NLP student!http://sennhauser.com/2002
- Nick Fortune, IT Consultant, London, UKAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering"In three days time", he said, "you are all going to be better knowledge engineers than most of the people I've worked with....Nick FortuneIT Consultant, London, UKAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
"In three days time", he said, "you are all going to be better knowledge engineers than most of the people I've worked with." I blinked. That sounded like quite a claim! Of course, we needn't have worried. Mr. Altfeld conducts his seminars like a Grandmaster laying a trap for a particularly wiley opponent. The opening moves seem so innocuous & then, it all comes together, & by the time you realise you've learned something, it's too late...to do anything except have fun using your new understanding, that is! The real topic of the seminar is modeling. Modeling is arguably the heart of NLP &, until now, a subject that has been pretty much opaque to me. No longer. Jonathan melds techniques from the world of computing with meta-modeling to produce a solid methodical approach to the subject, which is uniquely his own. What can I say? We had a lot of fun, we learned a lot, & most important, what we learned was useful & obvious in its application. If you get a chance to attend one of these events, do it!1998
- Andy Smith, Trainer of NLP & Appreciative Inquiry, Coaching Leaders, FranceBought Audio : Metaphor Machine CDsJonathan Altfeld has done a first-class job of clarifying what makes a successful metaphor, and how to generate as many as you need. This CD set has...Andy SmithTrainer of NLP & Appreciative Inquiry, Coaching Leaders, FranceBought Audio : Metaphor Machine CDs
Jonathan Altfeld has done a first-class job of clarifying what makes a successful metaphor, and how to generate as many as you need. This CD set has given me a much better conscious understanding of how to use metaphor, and has changed the I way I teach metaphor use on my NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses. Also, to my knowledge, this material is more advanced than anything else available on metaphor construction.http://www.coachingleaders.co.uk/2009
- Michael Beale, NLP Trainer, PPI, Milton Keynes, UKAttended Course : Knowledge EngineeringI can throroughly recommend this course for anyone who is interested in developing their skills in modelling excellent performance, developing...Michael BealeNLP Trainer, PPI, Milton Keynes, UKAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
I can throroughly recommend this course for anyone who is interested in developing their skills in modelling excellent performance, developing opportunities or solving problems. The skills apply equally well to concepts at work as well as to personal issues. In addition the relatively small numbers helped create an exceptionally positive atmosphere and enabled excellent individual feedback.http://www.ppimk.com2000
- Ustahi, KosovoBought Audio : Knowledge EngineeringMy life is really getting even more interesting, just now I finished listening one more piece of puzzle I've been missing - how to track beliefs...UstahiKosovoBought Audio : Knowledge Engineering
My life is really getting even more interesting, just now I finished listening one more piece of puzzle I've been missing - how to track beliefs. My belief about beliefs is that they're life itself. So why not learn everything about them? If you want a precise model of how to do it and get to know people's circuits then Knowledge Engineering is the course to study and put in immediate use. I'm soon going to become Telecoms/Computers engineer and Jonathans experience as AI expert really got me in a new world of possibilites. I'm thinking about how to use it in all the directions in my life. As a guaranteed side benefit from the course is also opening your ears and listening to what people tell you. I'm really finding this a true must skill one should have. I'd like to thank Jonathan for his way of putting the model and for his genuine interest in his customers.2002
- Quinton Zondervan, CEO, Excelimmune, Inc., Woburn, MAHired Coaching :I hired Jonathan for weekly 1-on-1 executive coaching, as well as invited him to spend two days with my team of scientists and managers, for a...Quinton ZondervanCEO, Excelimmune, Inc., Woburn, MAHired Coaching :
I hired Jonathan for weekly 1-on-1 executive coaching, as well as invited him to spend two days with my team of scientists and managers, for a customized presentation followed up with individual employee coaching sessions.
Jonathan was tremendously helpful in coaching me through some very difficult situations. We focussed primarily on "emotional state management" which he quickly diagnosed was where I needed the most help. Maintaining the proper emotional equilibrium while going through stressful situations to a large extend comes natural to me. Nonetheless, there was a lot of room for improvement, and Jonathan definitely helped me reach a higher level of performance. Working with Jonathan was an absolute delight because he would quickly assess the situation I would describe to him and give me clear, specific pointers on how to adjust my perceptions and options to create a more positive emotional state regarding the situation. From there we would seamlessly transition to specific training exercises to prepare for future situations. I use many of these techniques now without thinking about them; they've become part of my repertoire and toolset.
Not only was Jonathan able to help me improve my performance, he worked with my entire team to help them improve their internal communication. By appropriately confronting them with the need to take responsibility for the outcome of their individual attempts at communication, he was able to help many of them move towards a greater awareness of their own specific communication needs and approaches and to make adjustments to improve the outcome. One team member told me what an amazing resource he was. I was very pleased with the changes in the team's approach to communicating with each other. While communication is still of course not yet perfect among them, it has improved considerably, and this allowed the team to achieve an amazing result. We set goals for the end of the year that we thought were aggressive. In fact we ended up beating the date by 2 months. No doubt we got lucky of course in terms of not encountering major technical obstacles we could not easily overcome. Nonetheless I credit a significant part of our success to Jonathan's work in enabling better team communication. Just the knowledge that in fact there were specific, attainable ways to make communication better encouraged the team and gave them the confidence to work through tense or difficult situations more smoothly than before.
Jonathan is indeed a tremendous resource for those who want to improve their communications (in the broadest sense of that word). Ultimately all human achievement is based on our proficiency to interact with others in a way that makes it more likely we will achieve a mutually beneficial, mutually desired outcome. Jonathan is able to work with any team or individual motivated enough to seek help in doing better, and helping them improve. What I appreciate the most about Jonathan is that he does not try to create an unnatural dependence. On the contrary, he happily shares his techniques and uses exercises and training to help you internalize them. Like any good coach, he helps you get better and acquire new skills that you can use on your own to achieve amazing results.http://www.excelimmune.com/2011