Contact the Mastery InSight Institute
NLP gifts sent by mail:
CD & Sensory-Rich Word-List
- After six and a half great years based in central Pennsylvania, and running many courses in Washingt
- What are the Four Stages of Learning?
- In today's post, I share how and why an NLP Modeling project could be set up to fail, and what to do instead!
- In today's post, I share a sales-closing I think you'll love, and follow that with NLP skills applied to selling, including: Sensory Acuity, Sensory Awareness, Calibration, Using Suggestions to 'plant' thoughts ethically, and other NLP language patterns!
- How Well do NLP Techniques and Skills apply to selling, sales, wealth-building, closing deals, and making money? (August 18, 2014)Sales is one of the absolute best applications of NLP. Yet many salespeople well-trained in traditional models haven't taken advantage of this, usually because they're skeptical of whether or not NLP would get in the way of what they're alr
- Do your emotions drive you? Or do you drive your emotions?
- NLP has enabled people just like you to discover that actively building, deepening, and maintaining Rapport creates stronger and more desirable results in communication settings of any kind.
- NLP Insights from Animal-Training helps you learn and teach more effectively!
- The A.I. Advantage: How and Why A.I. helps you with Decisions, Learning, Communication, and Success. (May 07, 2014)Relax; we're not talking about getting brain implants or strapping you into a big computer.
- All of us have, at one time or another, attempted to influence another person, to no avail. It's a universal experience to walk head-first into unresponsive stubbornness.
- Anand Rao, London, UKAttended Course : Belief Craft Seminar"I thoroughly enjoyed the training which has helped me to fill in a tremendously powerful area of skill in NLP, that I had previously avoided by...Anand RaoLondon, UKAttended Course : Belief Craft Seminar
"I thoroughly enjoyed the training which has helped me to fill in a tremendously powerful area of skill in NLP, that I had previously avoided by thinking it was going to take too much effort to learn. Combining [SoM] with KE gives a context in which to precisely use language patterns."2005
- Sue Pullen, Brighton, UKBought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible VoiceSince using your CD, I used the technique on my answerphone. And since the new voicemail, I never have any problems getting favours or work done from...Sue PullenBrighton, UKBought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible Voice
Since using your CD, I used the technique on my answerphone. And since the new voicemail, I never have any problems getting favours or work done from my male colleagues!!! Easy!!!2002
- Claudio Sennhauser, Demo Coach and Author of "Giving Memorable Product Demos", ThailandBought Audio : Automatic Yes CD-setIn this program, Jonathan teaches how to elicit and influence emotional states in elegant and natural ways. Although the program focuses on one-on-...Claudio SennhauserDemo Coach and Author of "Giving Memorable Product Demos", ThailandBought Audio : Automatic Yes CD-set
In this program, Jonathan teaches how to elicit and influence emotional states in elegant and natural ways. Although the program focuses on one-on-one communication, all of the skills and knowledge taught can be applied to product demonstrations and group presentations as well. In the Sample Track from CD 1, Jonathan says: "Lead your audience to an Action State in a way that aligns with their values and beliefs." That sums up what you will get from the program: the ability to elicit and influence emotional states in your audience. You will learn how to lead someone from an Encounter State to an Action State through the chaining of smaller state changes in between. This is a skill that will set you apart from other presenters. Thinking about how your audience will feel will most certainly help you add great stories, and sequence them for maximum impact. For me, this program is a keeper! I recommend it to any product demonstrator as a secret weapon. Armed with it, you will be able to elicit and change the emotional states of your audience with elegance. I consider this the main ingredient that will lead to truly memorable demos.http://sennhauser.com/2009
- Cesar Gutierrez, New York, NYBought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible VoicePeople are now initiating conversations with me about trivial things just to hear my voice. For example, 'what kind of headset do I use with my...Cesar GutierrezNew York, NYBought Audio : Finding Your Irresistible Voice
People are now initiating conversations with me about trivial things just to hear my voice. For example, 'what kind of headset do I use with my cellphone?' Really, who asks people what kind of headset do they use?! A co-worker who ordinarily only talks to me only when she has to, asked me 'what time did I get off work and where do I live?' I won't say what happened after that! Results include: (1) My requests are happily granted and sometimes a little extra is thrown in for no reason. (2) I'm instantly diffusing tense and escalated situations. (3) I have increased acuity in my other senses. (4) A co-worker admitted to daydreaming while I was talking to her. One co-worker expressed a bit of jealousy because another co-worker now wants to talk to me more than they want to talk to them. If that's not irresistible, I don't know what is!! I'm usually reserved and speak only when spoken to, however, with these new techniques I find myself looking for opportunities to speak so I can practice and refine my skills. People join conversations I'm in, More people are expressing interest in my website when I use the Embedded Command technique, etc. This is just a small example, Jonathan. Keep up the good work!2005
- David Gould, Bristol Hypnotherapy, Bristol, UKAttended Course : Speaking IngeniouslyOf the 10+ trainers I've trained with and met, (Note, this includes Richard Bandler & John Grinder both) none have been close to his [...David GouldBristol Hypnotherapy, Bristol, UKAttended Course : Speaking Ingeniously
Of the 10+ trainers I've trained with and met, (Note, this includes Richard Bandler & John Grinder both) none have been close to his [Jonathan's] 24/7 devotion to students (especially the 'difficult' ones). For example, 90% of the time he offers bonus lessons over meals and often late into the night. His understanding of NLP is as deep as that of any trainer outside the original Santa Cruz study group. But more importantly, it's his ability to package and deliver that knowledge so that his students use it... that makes him one of the best trainers ever. This incredible ability is what Jonathan aims to teach in the Speaking Ingeniously seminar. I'll let others speak for previous HC events but I can tell you that this time he hit a perfect bulls-eye. And it was a blast! I don't remember having so much fun in an NLP training. This group was a wonderful mix of personalities. I often go into a seminar with different outcomes from the other students and Jonathan allowed us the flexibility so I could focus on what I wanted out of it. I've got more out of this seminar than all but 2 of the other 19 I've done.http://www.deep-trance.com2005
- Simon Applebaum, Harmonix Systems, Southampton, UKAttended Course : Finding Your Irresistible VoiceI learned loads and increased my confidence in my own voice massively. The course kicked off with an opportunity for everyone to speak to the group...Simon ApplebaumHarmonix Systems, Southampton, UKAttended Course : Finding Your Irresistible Voice
I learned loads and increased my confidence in my own voice massively. The course kicked off with an opportunity for everyone to speak to the group and we got immediate feedback on our vocal strengths and areas for improvement. The feedback was insightful and effective - even at this very early stage of the course, we were all achieving quite serious improvements. A key aspect of Jonathan's approach is the use of real-time feedback and he uses several tools to do this. The theory is that normally you don't actually hear your own voice quite as other people do - the sound changes as it travels through the bones and tissues of your own head! By using feedback, you hear a more accurate version of your own voice, as other people hear it, and you can make adjustments on the fly in response to it. This worked for me. Although I'd previously done voice work, this was the first time I'd used this approach. I found I could focus on the actual sound of my voice, as I spoke. I sounded better which increased my confidence, helping me slow down my usual rush to get finished. Overall I found the course great fun, I learnt loads and the time passed in a flash. I particularly appreciated the lighter hearted sections at the end of the day's training where Jonathan demonstrated his voice impersonation skills. Ranging from Stallone and Arnie, through to Marge Simpson, we were all encouraged to join in and explore the range of our own voices. Fun and with a very serious purpose: each accent we practiced exercised particular parameters of our voice. Because I attended the beginning and end of the course, I missed out a big chunk in the middle including any gradual improvements the other attendees were making in their voice. So for me, on my return on the final day, I noticed quite dramatic improvements compared with the initial session. Straw polls frequently show that many people lack confidence in their voice. If you consider your voice to be one of your key assets, Finding Your Irresistible Voice is a valuable and effective learning experience, where you could expect to make fantastic improvements, in a fun and supportive environment, that boosts your confidence.2006
- Jay Cataldo,Bought Video : Persuasion SummitI have a heavy background in NLP and sales persuasion and I haven't seen Chris' material anywhere else. I think that the people who already...Jay CataldoBought Video : Persuasion Summit
I have a heavy background in NLP and sales persuasion and I haven't seen Chris' material anywhere else. I think that the people who already have an NLP background will benefit the most from his tapes; because you can use everything you already know and combine it with his [higher-level] strategies. Chris's teaching style reminds me of Richard Bandler's in the way that he uses countless stories to make points and get you to think outside the box. I think his entire plan was just to get you to shift your awareness and start thinking differently. My biggest epiphany came when Chris went into tremendous detail about perceptual characters and how to install custom criteria. After watching the videos, it finally clicked in my head and I truly feel it is one of the most useful principles I have ever learned. ESPECIALLY in the area of personal relationships. Light bulbs have been going off in my head for the last couple days now over this stuff. The Persuasion summit videos are about installing a framework so you can generate your own techniques in whatever context you need to. If you're willing to invest some time, this can easily be one of the best investments you will ever make. You can use his system in conjunction with any `techniques" you are using now. Like I said before, I think people with a strong NLP background will benefit the most from these tapes, because they are already used to installing new tools in their subconscious to obtain unconscious competency, among other reasons.2003
- Jason Knierum, Entrepreneur, Sydney, AustraliaAttended Course : Speaking Ingeniously"I very much enjoyed your seminar. Having more comfort when I talk with people makes the rapport deeper. Even though my demo is only 90 seconds...Jason KnierumEntrepreneur, Sydney, AustraliaAttended Course : Speaking Ingeniously
"I very much enjoyed your seminar. Having more comfort when I talk with people makes the rapport deeper. Even though my demo is only 90 seconds, I hold longer eye contact with more potential customers, building a sense of connection. Result? Sales of my juicer product increased 30%." -
- Tom O'Connor , Network Consultant & NLP Modeler, London, UKAttended Course : Belief Craft MP3 Set"Belief Craft is an exceptional course that has massively improved my modeling and change [-work] abilities. I would highly recommend it to...Tom O'ConnorNetwork Consultant & NLP Modeler, London, UKAttended Course : Belief Craft MP3 Set
"Belief Craft is an exceptional course that has massively improved my modeling and change [-work] abilities. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to take their NLP and change skills to a new level."http://nlptimes.com/2005
- William Barron, Business Life Coach, Creating InSight, United KingdomAttended Course : Knowledge EngineeringI am using your K.E. all the time with my Business Development Coaching. The first time was over the telephone with a client. She was in London and...William BarronBusiness Life Coach, Creating InSight, United KingdomAttended Course : Knowledge Engineering
I am using your K.E. all the time with my Business Development Coaching. The first time was over the telephone with a client. She was in London and I was in Derby. She had a challenge with a customer and wanted a different way of handling him and a new project but was stuck. I explained the process started it off ... If Then Means ... faxed the start to her and then she picked up the process and by the end of the session we had worked it back and she had a better idea of what was involved and later that week emailed me with the news that she had sorted it all out. Another client was having trouble deciding on a similar situation but did not know why he was holding back on a new venture, especially as he had been made redundant and it uncovered huge amounts of stuff in his life that he hadn't told anybody before and now we are looking at that before he even considers the new business venture. Finally the last time was a client who wants to get out of a business investment, which then allowed us to take the result and work back with all the various scenarios on parallel Time Scales that showed what he needed to do, which he found extremely valuable. Along with Dilts' Logical Levels, visualization, Mind Mapping and EQ, K.E. has got to be one of the most useful things that I have learnt in the past four years. Many thanks.http://www.creatinginsight.co.uk2005